Off season service special
- Drop off your bike by Dec. 21, 2019
- Pick up between April 15 and May 15
- Your bike will be stored in a climate-controlled room during the winter...
- ...and will be tuned up, including the following
- wheels, frame, drivetrain cleaned and lubricated
- brakes, gears, bearings inspected and adjusted as necessary
- wheels trued and spoke tension optimized
- inspected and checked for safety
- small accessories installed for no extra charge
- repair parts are extra and may incur upcharge--we will contact you before doing additional work
Guaranteed repairs. Yes, it's true.
What's the difference?
Two important things differentiate our service shop from others: transparency and data.
We provide you with descriptive, plain English notes on each repair detailing what was performed on your bicycle and why.
We guarantee that, if you take our service recommendations, your bike will ride better than it ever has, or your money back. That's how much service matters to us, and how confident we are in our mechanical experience and ability.
Please read on to learn more about how we assess mechanical issues and charge appropriately for their repair.
We offer comprehensive repair services, from basic flat tire repair to complete overhauls. Click for detailed info.
Though we always recommend bringing your bike to the shop for an assessment and estimate, the cost of these basic services falls in the following ranges.
$20 for standard size tires, inner tube included
Cable brake adjustment:
Conventional bearing adjustments (hubs, bottom bracket, or headset):
Cable replacement and adjustment:
Installation of racks or fenders:
$15 and up
We do things a little differently at Green Machine Cycles, thankfully to your advantage. Read about our service rates here.
We guarantee your Green Machine-built wheels will stay in true for a year or we repair them for free. Where else can you find such an offer?